MSL, Ireland’s leading retail automotive group, wishes to recruit a full-time Trainee Accountant to join our Finance team, based in our Head Office on the Naas Road, Dublin 12.
Duties to include:
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting in planning, overseeing and finalising monthly and yearly stock counts.
- Assisting in forecasting and analysing monthly and yearly sales, direct costs and overheads.
- Assist in the calculation of the weekly/monthly payroll run.
- Updating and reconciling nominal ledger accounts.
- Assisting in filing VAT returns on ROS.
- Assisting in the monthly reconciliations of intercompany accounts.
- Liaising with external Auditors in interim and yearly audits.
- Assisting in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury functions.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by the Financial Controller.
The successful candidate must:
- Be intending to complete professional accountancy exams (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) within a 3 year timeframe.
- Have a minimum of one years Industry experience in an accounts role.
- Proven experience in assisting in the preparation and reconciliation of monthly management accounts.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills.
- Be self motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Be efficient, with good attention to detail.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectation, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Apply online
MSL Motor Group,