MSL, Ireland’s leading retail automotive group, wishes to recruit a full-time Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team based in our Head Office on the Naas Road, Dublin 12.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with previous experience of creating and executing marketing plans and managing budgets. Brand management experience is a distinct advantage.
This is a fast paced and multifaceted role incorporating a wide range of marketing activities. The successful candidate will support the implementation of marketing activities on behalf of MSL’s six dealerships and three aftersales centres.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Marketing Department in the delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Providing marketing support to branch and functional managers.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing promotions, events and campaigns.
- Liaising with Agencies, Media Suppliers and Distributors.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the marketing budget and coordinate applications for advertising rebates from Distributors.
- Writing and proof copying (to include direct mail, print media, online, press releases).
- Maintenance of the website – ensuring pricing, imagery and offers are kept up to date.
- Competitor analysis and staying up to date with new initiatives, mediums, ideas.
- Reporting on campaign performance & dealership reports (performance vs targets) – good knowledge of excel would be of great benefit.
- Ad hoc administrative duties, as required.
Required skills & experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work load and meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of website analysis and maintenance, excel and powerpoint.
- Strong written skills (experience in writing for different platforms/media would be of advantage).
- Digital marketing / public relations experience would be of advantage.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should forward their letters of application together with a full Curriculum Vitae and an indication of their salary expectation and availability to:
The Group Human Resources Department, Email now
MSL Motor Group,